A Word to the Bride…
Your wedding day is the most important day of your life!
Let the professionals at Pampered Salon & Spa assist you in helping you look and feel your best. Begin your “happily ever after” from head to toe by ensuring you cover each specific detail.
Our bridal consultant is happy to plan out all the beauty needs for you and your entire bridal party for the days leading up to your wedding day, and the day of. Everything will be planned ahead of time for you, personalized for your beauty needs.
The on-location service option is perfect for brides who will be getting married further away from the salon, or would just like to relax at home or in their hotel room while receiving services.
Bridal services below are customizable to fit all your needs!
Next to your dress, your hair and make-up are the most important part of your dream-come-true wedding! We strongly recommend you schedule your trial bridal style and makeup 4-6 weeks prior to the wedding day. This will ensure enough time to finalize that perfect look. Feel free to bring photos of your desired style and make-up, and don’t forget your veil or any hair ornaments you might be wearing that day! Do you have highlights or get regular color retouches? How about perms? We advise that all chemical processes be done two weeks before the wedding date.
ON THE BIG DAY
Today’s the day! You and your bridal party’s hair and makeup will be completed just hours before your wedding. Our professionals will make sure your look holds up and carries you through the rest of your long, exciting day. If you are interested in scheduling your special day whether it be just for you, the bridal party, the moms or even the groom, just make an appointment to consult our Bridal Coordinator, Chelsea.
All waxing should be scheduled 2-3 days prior to your wedding to guarantee your skin is soft and smooth for the honeymoon! We suggest a full-leg with bikini, underarms, brow and lip wax. **Please allow at least two weeks of hair growth before you receive these services**
On-Site Bridal Services
Pampered Salon & Spa not only makes brides and their families gorgeous in the salon, but we also have a team that can come on site to wherever you are on your special day.This enables you to get ready for the most important day of your life in the comfort of your own home, hotel, or even the church! Wherever it is that you are spending your special day, allow Pampered Salon & Spa’s trained bridal professionals come to you!
For further information, please ask to speak to a bridal consultant.
- Offsite fees start at $150 for the Vancouver/Portland metro area, this is paid in either cash or check and must be paid in advance.
- A credit card is required when booking all appointments. Appointments must be canceled within one week to avoid a service charge. There will be an additional service charge for each additional appointment canceled within week of wedding.
- Traveling to other cities and counties has an offsite fee. Prices are double on holidays. Offsite fees are due at date of trial. Outside parameters are available please inquire within.
- A consultation is required for every bride.
- A consultation to physically see the style you have chosen does have a service charge if no package is selected.
THINGS TO REMEMBER WHEN BOOKING YOUR WEDDING DAY PREPARATIONS AT PAMPERED SALON & SPA:
- Have a final count on people in your party that are being serviced that day.
- The time you need to be out of the salon.
- Make sure to book a Trial Up-do 2-5 weeks before the date. Remember to bring your veil and/or head piece!
- Print out and complete Bridal Party Wedding Request Form(PDF) return to Pampered Salon & Spa.
- Have your credit card available when booking. This will be needed to reserve the appointments. Please note a $25 deposit for each member will be charged upon your final review and confirmation of appointments.